KISS Yoga Online
Ready to feel your body and mind change within a few easy to do moves? Kiss Yoga keeps instruction simple and specific, so you feel strong and soothed.
Lisa has brought all of her beautiful energy and clear, simple instruction straight into my home. I could easily understand how to follow all the movements and afterwards felt so calm and relaxed.
Real movement for real people, with real results. Really quickly!
This is a unique time in history, globally, locally, and individually.
If you have some floor at home and a bit of time, Kiss Yoga can deliver a strengthening and soothing schedule of yoga. 5 classes a week, Monday to Friday, to give you a sense of relaxed structure, while life as we know it, is suspended until further notice.
You can join the live classes or replay in your own time.
The instructions are easy to understand, the poses are easy to do, and in 3 or 4 moves, you will create a huge positive impact on your mind and body.
If you are new to yoga; we can have a chat first and a beginners video will be sent to you to set you up for your first class.
If you are a seasoned yogi, you will enjoy the specific therapeutic difference Meridian Yoga offers to compliment your knowledge and experience.
More than a general yoga class, at Kiss Yoga you can request to have your health goals included in the class format. Plus, there’s no sweating, no need to change your clothes after wards. Real results, really quickly, minimum fuss.
Yoga for this challenging time with COVID-19:
- Immune system boosting via the spleen, lung, colon and triple heater meridians.
- Strengthen your body and feel revitalised, especially back muscles and triceps and core.
- Upper body mobility – learn how to move on chest congestion and breathe deeply and healthily.
- Digestive power – help your small intestine process and absorb the food you ingest for nutrient-rich blood.
- Blood circulation.
- Easing anxiety in general.
- Fight/Fright/Freeze – learn how to self-soothe your nervous system with techniques that take seconds to work.
You will ALSO learn simple massage techniques that you can take home to your families – decreasing stress in your household, for all ages, in a matter of seconds!
You can choose the number of classes you’d like to join.
4-week subscription pricing options:
$187 for 4+ classes per week ($10-$11 p/class)
$157 for 3 classes per week ($13 p/class)
$127 for 2 classes per week ($15 p/class)
$77 for 1 class per week ($19 a class)
$25 for a casual class
All classes are 1 hour long and held over Zoom.
Once I have received your subscription I will contact you to find out which classes you would like to add to your calendar and how I can best support you during your nominated class times.
Recordings of any missed classes can be requested via email.
What you learn in class is easy to apply at home, in the car, or in the queue at the supermarket! Weird, but true.
Lisa is passionate about showing you how to calm your own farm*, anywhere, anytime.
* To self soothe, to chill out, to feel balanced.
Keeping Instruction Simple & Specific
Every instruction for every movement at Kiss Yoga is:
- Simple and easy to understand, instruction is repeated to build the mind-body connection.
- Specific in the isolation of muscle groups to gain a specific result, for example, activation of gluteal muscles (glutes, buttocks) for lower-back stability and knee and hip care, which results in more willpower and peace of mind.
- Specific to the season, the time of day, the organ system(s) and the stress symptoms we are working on.
- Specific in healing stress symptoms by linking them to and healing the underlying root cause within the organ systems.
I always feel balanced and refreshed after yoga with Lisa. She understands how to work with each of us, depending on how we’re feeling. Lisa has shown me how even small movements and adjustments can make a big difference.
Jules, Mum, Social researcher